" Professionals working in our company can choose best Air conditioner for you. We will come to your place for free and will choose most suitable installation." Get consultation by phone: +37064025970"
Recuperator is a special-purpose indoor Air handling unit, mechanically exchanging indoor Air that travels through the heat exchanger in recuperator and warms it up. The outdoor Air, traveling through heat exchanger to indoor, warms up and returns up to 90% of indoor heat
This kind of ventilation do not waste indoor heat and decreases heating expenses.
Today's housing architecture has many rooms, corridors, corners and all sorts of wonderful places for the moisture and mold to appear. Moisture of the room can be caused by cleaning a house, using a shower, even breathing. A first sign of bad ventilation is window condensation. Small black spots could appear in the corners of the room and on the ceiling. Ventilation of premises is necessary. Proper and balanced ventilation removes pollutants, provides more energy during the day and improves the quality of sleeping and mood, whereas there is enough oxygen.
- Returns up to 75 % of the heat
- Does not retain the moisture in the Air
- Freezes at a temperature close to -1
- Returns up to 85 % of the heat
- Smaller than plate recuperator
- Saves supplied Air humidity
- Does not freeze
Cross flow recuperator:
- Returns up to 55 % of the heat
- Does not freeze till -30 °C
- Does not retain the moisture in the Air- Needs additional power for heat pump